Hi! I’m Bridget and I’m so happy you’re interested in Sisterlocks(TM)! I am currently a Registered Sisterlocks(TM) Trainee and excited to offer my services including Consultations, Establishments & Re-tightenings.
Based in Warner Robins, GA
Authorized Trainees & Consultants offer Sisterlocks as a package of 3 visits:
First Visit: The Consultation ($35)
During this session we will discuss your personal hair care history, your styling preferences and your lifestyle in order to determine if Sisterlocks is right for you. You will also have “Test Locks” put in your hair to see what patterns will hold, check sizes, amount of scalp showing, settling-in time, etc. This consultation is essential for both of us to ensure you get your Sisterlocks established in the most suitable way.
Second Visit: The Locking Session (Starting at $500 for first 4″, $50 per additional inch)
Please set aside 2-4 days for this session. We will work 8-10 hours each day as needed. The average Sisterlocks’ customer will leave this session with 400-600 locks and a whole new attitude! I will provide you with a “Starter Kit” that includes the proper shampoo for starting your locks, tiny rubber bands and “tip sheets” on grooming and shampooing as your locks settle-in. Be sure to schedule your follow-up before you leave. Good maintenance is the key to gorgeous Sisterlocks over time.
Third Visit: 1st Retightening
You will need to schedule your follow-up visit at 4 weeks from the establishment date and after you’ve had time to shampoo your hair. I will monitor the integrity of your locks, tighten them and give you an idea of how long the settling-in process is likely to take. You can also begin discussing styling tips for the “total look” that’s right for you!
Ongoing Follow-up Visits ($95/up to 4 hours)
I recommend you schedule your first few re-tightening visits at 4-6 week intervals. This way, the progress of your locks can be closely monitored. As your locks mature, I will be able to determine how often you will need to come in for re-tightenings. The average time between visits is 6-8 weeks, depending on the hair type and rate of the hair growth.
All transfer clients first need a consultation so that we may assess the state of your hair, review washing/daily maintenance, cover shop policies and give an estimate of the time it will take for regularly scheduled re-tightenings. Note: the consultation fee is a one time fee.
A behind the ear mask that covers the nose, mouth, and chin is REQUIRED for all appointments and services.
• Hair MUST be shampooed within 24 hours before appointment and free of all product or oil.
• Full payment for services are due at time of appointment. We accept major credit/debit cards and cash. No checks accepted.
• Due to limited space visitors are not allowed unless being serviced.
• A $200 deposit is required to secure Sisterlocks(TM) establishment dates
• ALL Deposits and Consultation fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
• 4-6 week re-tightenings are standard ($95 for first 4 hours). If your hair takes longer due to pushing out your appointment it will be $40 additional per hour. I can’t give away free time.
• Over 12 weeks will need some reconstructing, regriding and taking apart matted locs which will call for a consultation to determine the pricing (no less than $250 or maybe more depending on the severity).
• Pushing your appointment out can compromise the integrity of your hair and also adds excess work and repair for me, your consultant. No repair or grooming work will be done during your retightening visit.
Reconstructing- $50 per hour
Repair work -$50 per hour
* No show clients aren’t welcomed back. I give everyone their appointment before leaving and will get reminder emails leading up to your appointment.